DSN reduces the causes of lateness by 90%
DSN’s 10 Steps to save time, reduce costs, increase on-time deliveries and lower your logistics stress level.
Introducing your E.A.S.E (pronounced eezee) System
Are you tired of the lack of commitment you get from many transportation providers? Fed up with late deliveries, damages and all the excuses? Are you wasting too much time on the phone with carriers to get a shipment covered? You’ve tried other service providers, only to be disappointed. You figure they’re all the same so you just accept poor service. Better the devil you know, than the one you don’t, right?
There’s got to be a better way!
It is possible to book a shipment with a commitment for on-time pick up and delivery. It’s possible to cover a shipment with one phone call. Imagine all the spare time you would have to plan instead of fight fires, if you could just accomplish these two simple things! How good would it feel to get compliments from your customers and internal resources for the on-time delivery performance of your transportation provider, instead of complaints about deliveries and “need it there yesterday”. You’ve probably heard it before from other companies that promise and don’t deliver, but you haven’t tried DSN. Let me explain to you what makes DSN stand out from the crowd. DSN has a tried and tested proprietary method for ensuring your shipments are picked up and delivered on time. It’s been refined and perfected over the last 20 years…. and it’s so simple! DSN’s “10-Steps to dispatch” are the key. 10 easy steps that DSN follows to manage the carrier that’s moving your shipment.
I like their personal touch. DSN knows me and they know our customers. That is a winning combination.
I like the fact that DSN is willing to listen to what our needs are and be flexible when trying to achieve a win/win solution.
Seems like a solid and well-run service company.
Good response and follow up.
Dependability and service. We can always count on DSN to get the job done.
Dependable, reliable, competitive.
The ease… one email to dispatch and it is looked after.
Good people to work with.
Excellent dispatchers to deal with and reliability at meeting my customers demands in a timely manner.
Here’s What DSN Does
- The order is received from you. An experienced logistics professional will ask you all the right questions to ensure DSN understands all the requirements of your shipment.
- The shipment is entered into our custom designed tracking software.
- DSN’s custom designed software searches our database for the best, safest, carrier that meets your needs.
- Upon selection of the best carrier available, a written contract for the shipment is sent from DSN’s system which includes all the important information the carrier needs to perform the task.
- Your DSN representative calls the shipper on every shipment to confirm pick up details, order size, and anything else that may affect pick up or delivery. This heads off anything that could become a problem later in the shipment.
- Your DSN representative verbally confirms with the shipper and the carrier that shipment is picked up on schedule. Your shippers will appreciate the polite and courteous service call to ensure everything was done to their satisfaction.
- Your DSN representative calls the consignee to confirm delivery details and schedules a delivery time.
- DSN constantly checks the status of the shipment through our custom designed tracking software. This ensures a predictable delivery time.
- Your DSN representative will place another courteous service call to the consignee to ensure the delivery was on time and to their satisfaction.
- DSN will provide you with clear and accurate billing for the shipment that has just been delivered.
Watch our Video
Sounds simple? It is! You might be wondering why everyone doesn’t just do this. Well, it’s a lot of work. It takes a team of dedicated logistics professionals with excellent customer service skills, and a system to make sure this happens on every shipment.
At DSN you’re guaranteed…
- A delivery commitment on every order.
- Logistics experts that understand your business.
- One call coverage for your shipments.
- Clear communications and a problem solving approach when things don’t go according to plan.
- On-line order tracking and email notifications of pick ups and deliveries.