Direct Service Network is focused on developing people who understand and can commit to our core values
– Honest, open, clear, transparent communication. Commitment to setting and meeting realistic expectations. Behavior is consistent with our words with customers, carriers, and colleagues.
– Commitment to creating healthy, productive, mutually satisfying long-term relationships, with our customers, carriers, and colleagues. Acceptance of responsibility for the outcome of these relationships: “Win-Win for all”
- Proactive rather than reactive.
- Growth-oriented rather than status quo.
- Visualizing and creating for the future while maintaining constant attention to ways of improving today. Seizing opportunity for positive change.
- Respect for self and others. Respect and support for the Mission, Vision, and Goals and perseverance in their achievement. Making the choice and committing to having an upbeat positive customer-oriented reaction even when facing negativity.
Acceptance and support for the need to grow professionally, and personally: “A commitment to be the best that I can be.” Leadership in everyday situations. Promoting a culture of “Continuous learning” through the availability of team and leadership training.
Efficiency and effectiveness as indicated by adhering to the customer and internal commitments. Constant striving to achieve new, creative ways for improving service to customers. Continually developing systems, best practices, and technology.
Attitudes, beliefs, feelings, and behaviors consistent with our Mission and Vision. Statements consistent with achieving the highest level of excellence in the industry. Think before speaking, fact-based decision making.
Acceptance of shared goals and responsibility in achieving them. Recognition, respect, and acceptance of individual roles and the importance of working together to achieve these goals. “We are all in this together.” Always putting the team first.