Welcome to the 2013 Playoff Hockey Pool
This year The DSN Hockey Pool will be managed entirely on-line. Starting in April, you will be able to sign in to the DSN website to select your players for your DSN Play-off Pool. Players are assigned a dollar value and you get to select your team within a salary cap of $150.00. There are no restrictions on how many players you can select but you can not go over your budget of $150. Goals or assists are each worth 1 point, and results will be live on the Direct Service Network website for you to follow during the play-offs.
Important Dates to note:
Thursday April 18, 2013. The site is open for Registration.
Monday April 22, 2013. The Sport Pool site is 'active' with Player stats loaded and registered participants can begin their team selections.
Tuesday April 30, 2013 (6:00 pm Eastern Time) is the deadline for team selection.
- If you are a DSN customer and existing user of our web portal please email Garry.Cleveland@chemicaltransportation.com and ask to have the 2013 Hockey Pool application activated.
- If you are a previous participant, please email Garry.Cleveland@chemicaltransportation.com and ask to have your user name and password reactivated.
- If you are new to our Hockey Pool, welcome. To register, click on the “DSN Hockey Pool” button below and select the “Request Login” link. You will receive a confirmation email from DSN when your registration is complete.
- Once in the site, your authorized web applications will be available via the “Applications” drop down menu on the upper left side below the DSN logo. For the Hockey Pool, select “Sport Pools” from the Applications drop down menu. Note: If you are only registered as a Hockey Pool participant, the Hockey Pool application will be your default.
- Should you have any difficulties accessing the Hockey Pool after logging in, please contact Garry.Cleveland@chemicaltransportation.com via email or call 1-800-388-3487.
- To begin the process please click on your name and enter the tie breaker score which is the total number of goals you think will be scored in the final series. This number will be used to settle a tie. The winner of the tie breaker must have a tie breaker number that is the closest to the total number of goals scored in the final series.
- Once the Tie Breaker score is saved, you may begin your team selection by clicking on the “Press here to continue” link which will bring up a list of your players with links to remove individual players or to add more players. When you first begin, this list will be empty.
- To add players you have the option of selecting by Team or by Value. Follow the respective links to bring up Players, their stats and values.
- Select the player(s) you are interested in (Add player column) and click “Save Player/s”.
Each person will have access to their pool information up until the April 30th deadline for the play-offs. Changes can be made on the fly and players can be replaced if injuries happen prior to the play-offs starting. Once the play-offs begin you can monitor your position in the Pool however your selections can not be changed.
Please note: If you would rather enter the old fashioned way via fax, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and he'll help you through filling out an off-line entry.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER